When it comes to facial rejuvenation in Denver, BOTOX® Cosmetic is superior for both effectiveness and safety. One recent study published in JAMA Dermatology confirmed what many satisfied patients have believed for some time: minor side effects from BOTOX® Cosmetic are quite rare. In fact, less than 1 percent of cases resulted in minor side effects like bruising, discoloration, or lumpiness.
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a safe and effective treatment for early signs of aging like fine facial lines and wrinkles. At Grossman Plastic Surgery, we offer BOTOX® Cosmetic to our Denver clients as a solution to these premature signs of aging. To learn more, call 303-320-5566.
BOTOX® Cosmetic Safety Considerations
There are several things you can to do make sure you are getting the highest quality and safest BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment. To ensure the best results be sure to
- Only accept genuine BOTOX® Cosmetic. Counterfeit and non-medical grade treatments with other botulinum products have been a problem in the past.
- Make sure your BOTOX® Cosmetic treatments are performed by our experienced plastic surgeon. There is little or no oversight for botulinum products administered in mini-spas located in strip malls.
- Avoid sales and special promotions. Once BOTOX® Cosmetic is constituted into the liquid form, it has a limited shelf life. Unscrupulous providers may offer sales on product that is losing its potency.
Candidates for BOTOX® Cosmetic
While BOTOX® Cosmetic is now proven to be the safest of all injectable treatments, it is important to recognize that treatment BOTOX® Cosmetic is not appropriate for every person. Among those who should not use BOTOX® Cosmetic include:
- Those who are allergic to any of the ingredients in BOTOX® Cosmetic or who have had a reaction to any other botulinum toxin product.
- Anyone with a skin infection at the injection site.
- People who suffer from nerve conditions such as ALS or myasthenia gravis
- Those who have other medical conditions that may become worse
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Patients taking certain medications or supplements
At Grossman Plastic Surgery, our BOTOX® Cosmetic providers have the expertise to provide superior results. We are dedicated to patient safety and satisfaction. Please contact us online or call 303-320-5566 today to schedule your BOTOX® Cosmetic consultation. We serve patients in Denver and Littleton, Colorado.