Dr. Matthew B. Baker joined Grossman Plastic Surgery in May 2015 after a decade as the founder and driving force behind Centennial’s Baker Center for Plastic Surgery. During that time, he established himself as one of the Denver area’s finest plastic surgeons, making him a perfect fit for Grossman Plastic Surgery.
As a board-certified plastic surgeon with nearly two decades of experience in the field, Dr. Baker brings a wealth of skill and expertise to Grossman Plastic Surgery, especially with procedures aimed at improving the appearance of your body.
Dr. Baker has published extensively on a variety of medical issues.
If you live in the Denver, Colorado area and you have questions about Dr. Baker or any of our board-certified plastic surgeons, please call Grossman Plastic Surgery today at 303-320-5566 for a consultation.
Experience and Training
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Baker Center for Plastic Surgery- Denver, Colorado; February 2005-May 2015
- Fellowship in Breast and Aesthetic Surgery, Baptist Hospital- Nashville, Tennessee; July 2004-December 2004
- Residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Vanderbilt University Medical Center- Nashville, Tennessee; July 2002-June 2004
- Residency in General Surgery, Georgetown University Medical Center- Washington DC; July 1997-June 2002
- M.D., University of Miami School of Medicine- Miami, FL; July 1990-June 1997
- PhD, University of Miami School of Medicine, Department of Microbiology and Immunology- Miami, FL; July 1990-June 1997
- B.A., New College of Florida, Division of Natural Sciences- Sarasota, FL; August 1987-June 1990
Certifications and Affiliations
- Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
Honors and Awards
- National Institutes of Health A4 Grant Award 1996
- Intern of the Year 1997-1998, Georgetown Surgery Service