At Grossman Plastic Surgery in Colorado, we offer patients a variety of non-surgical facial restoration options to rejuvenate their appearance for a more youthful look. As with any cosmetic procedure, when you invest your time and money into restoring your appearance, you want to make your results last.
- Use sunscreen daily. The #1 recommendation of dermatologists to protect your skin from the damaging and aging rays of the sun is to wear sunscreen. Choose a broad spectrum brand with SPF 30 or higher.
- Stay hydrated. This not only includes drinking about 2 liters of water each day, it also includes limiting alcohol and caffeine consumption. Letting yourself dehydrate will dry out your skin and make wrinkles and fine lines more pronounced.
- Eat right. It’s good for your figure, your well-being, and your skin. Eating whole foods like nuts, lean proteins, vegetables, and a variety of fruits ensures that your body has an adequate supply of nutrients, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that will all contribute to giving your skin a healthy glow.
- Use high-quality skin care products. To care for and protect your skin each day, you should invest in high-quality skin care products that are specifically designed to address your skin care needs.
- Schedule touch up treatments. Although many of our facial rejuvenation procedures produce long-lasting results, you will need periodic touch ups to maintain your results year round. We will make recommendations based on your needs for how often you should follow up to maintain your appearance.
Are you interested in rejuvenating your look this summer with non-surgical facial restoration procedures? Schedule your consultation today by calling Grossman Plastic Surgery at (866) 221-9665. We welcome patients throughout the Denver metro area and across Colorado.