Many women look to cosmetic surgery to increase the size of their breasts, but for others, the reality of breasts that are too large means discomfort and difficulties. If you’re in this position, chronic pain and physical problems can be coupled with serious emotional and psychological issues.
The caring staff at Denver’s Grossman Plastic Surgery knows that a breast reduction can provide relief from pain and help create a body you can be proud of.
Is A Breast Reduction Right for Me?
You’re likely an ideal candidate for breast reduction if you are dealing with:
- Pain in the back, neck and shoulders
- Headaches caused by neck strain
- Difficulty breathing later in life
- Trouble examining for breast lumps
- Rashes, skin inflammation, and irritation
- Numbness from stretching of breast skin
- Grooves in shoulders due to bra straps
- Difficulty getting a good night’s sleep
- Bad posture
- Difficulty with exercise and participating in athletics
If you suffer from any of these symptoms, you may be a candidate for breast enhancement surgery. Additionally, if you have large breasts that make it difficult to find clothes that fit and would like to look and feel your best, a breast reduction could be right for you.
If you are looking for a plastic surgeon with extensive experience with breast reduction surgery in the Denver, Colorado area, please call Grossman Plastic Surgery today at 866-221-9665 for a consultation.