Small breasts with an unappealing shape are common complaints from many of our patients in Denver. Breast augmentation is an excellent solution if these are your concerns. The procedure is commonly performed and possesses an excellent safety record. And one of the appeals of the breast augmentation is that most women are excellent candidates for the procedure.
However, at Grossman Plastic Surgery we recognize that “most women” is not “all women,” and we will only perform a breast augmentation if it’s safe and right for you. Our plastic surgeons will conduct a thorough examination to ensure that you a sound candidate for the procedure.
The ideal breast augmentation candidate:
- Is dissatisfied with the size or shape of her breasts.
- Has only mild sagging issues
- Is in good overall health
- Has no active infections
- Is fully mature and finished developing
- Is of the proper age (18 for saline breast implants, 22 for silicone)
- Comes to the procedure with reasonable expectations
- Is not currently pregnant or breast feeding
Our doctors will answer all of your breast augmentation questions and ensure that you are well taken care of during your time with us.
If you live in the Denver, Colorado area and you want to learn more about the breast augmentation process, please contact Grossman Plastic Surgery today.